I'm simply not moving fast enough, sorry...
So, here's a quick look see at what's coming as soon as there's time!
- newly recorded version of the History of English poem which I did at the IATEFL Pechua Kucha Night (complete with slides and a webquest activity to do with your students if you'd like to) - Shelly Terrell was an absolute doll and met up with me the other night to do this again.
- the ESL/EFL carnival which looks like I'm going to have to transform this into a Prezi, because the blog post is just too long (but very much worth the wait).
- a report on the IATEFL LT-SIG day
- a report on the blended learning/dogme project I've been working on for the last 5 months
- a series of e-tivities which worked with my adult BE students on Ning
- an explanation regarding the cost breakdown of coursebooks, written by a major international publisher!!
- an interview with the incredible Nicky Hockly as part of the She-in-ELT series
- a series on edu-blogging in which I will be guest-posting on various other bloggers' blogs rather than my own!
- a summing up of the crowd-wise series plus downloadahle e-book
and there's probably more but can't bring it all to mind right now.
See you soon,
p.s. don't forget you can subscribe to my blog via RSS feed or get email versions - see the side bar or ask if you're not sure how - in the meantime, thanks so much for your patience.
Prague Clock by Kainet