How am I doing?

mirror
Hi guys,

Thanks very much for all your visits to my blog. Each time I notice in the back-pages that I have more visitors and an increase in repeat visitors, plus the time you spend in the blog and on the pages you make me continue working!

I am now at my 6 months point and at the moment, I'm preparing drafts of the changes I want to make on both sites, (this one and the one for students) - basically in terms of their overall structure and layout (adding a sitemap etc) so I would love to know your thoughts.

If you're a regular visitor or you're just newly here it'd be great to get feedback from you - you're my audience. ;-).

Obviously, you don't have to respond using your name and can remain anonymous - just hit the comments button. If you'd like to give me feedback which will only be seen by me, simply say this in your comment and I won't print it!

So here are my questions:
  • Do you enjoy your visits? What do you enjoy most? What do you enjoy least?
  • Is there anything I should be doing more of or less of?
  • Do you have any requests?
  • Any frustrations you'd like to share with me?
I'm really looking forward to hearing back from you, thanks for taking the time to do this.

Best,
Karenne

8 Responses to “How am I doing?”

  • Anonymous says:
    March 13, 2009

    I'm grateful for the depth and personal touch you leave each time you think of us by sharing your wisdom and passion for a worthy cause. As a developing trainer, I often long for a mentor to help me become what my Ss deserve.

    George in Nürnberg

  • Anonymous says:
    March 13, 2009

    Karenne, I subscribe to your blog and follow your posts regularly. I find them useful and interesting to read. My only comment is that I don't often have the time to read the longer ones; for me short is sweet. But that could just be me!

    Good idea to ask for feedback by the way, very responsive and the right kind of thing for your site, which is more dialogic than mine I think!

  • KALINAGO ENGLISH says:
    March 15, 2009

    Thank you George, it's great to hear from you and know you're learning from the blog ;-)

    Yup, Lindsay -I promise I'll be shorter! Bit by bit. Am really glad you enjoy the site -I really enjoy yours too and am always checking the blog roll to see what you've been up to!

  • Harbhadrasinh Sarvaiya says:
    August 23, 2009

    Your kind attitude of sharing the knowledge is very much valuable to us.
    Thanks.
    -Harbhadrasinh Sarvaiya

  • KALINAGO ENGLISH says:
    August 23, 2009

    Thanks, Harbhadrasinh! Your support is very much appreciated - keeps me working away, oops!

    K

  • Chiew says:
    September 13, 2009

    I decided to come and have a look after having seen this site all over the place. ;)
    There's a lot to read, and I don't really have much time. In any case, I'm following your blog, so that'll make it easier. Keep the sweat flowing!
    If you have some time, please pay me a visit; I'd appreciate it.
    "http://acliltoclimb.blogspot.com/"

  • Martin Tuttle says:
    October 27, 2009

    I recently saw that you were talking about the benefits of NING on linkedin. I went to a conference last weekend in Seoul where one of the talks was about the various sites. You always seem to have good ideas on how to integrate technology with the classroom. I was wondering if you had any ideas how to best use NING, or just give me an idea of how you are using it at the moment, if you have time. Thanks.

  • KALINAGO ENGLISH says:
    October 27, 2009

    Hi KoTeach

    I don't know how to contact you back ;-) your email is hidden by blogger.

    I plan on doing a piece on Ning later in the year (few more tech tips to go before then... they sort of build on each other)

    But if you saw my status on LinkedIn then we're connected there - but I don't know your name ;-) - get in touch and will see if I can help you.

    Take care,
    Karenne

 

Visitors and Regular Readers

Facebook

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Communities of Practice

Blog Archive

Directories, catalogs and Back Links

Adult Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites



The EFL ESL Blog List TotalESL.com - ESL/EFL/TEFL Teaching Jobs and Teacher Resumes

International Blogging Directory

Recent Posts

Simply Conversations

Pedagogically sound materials designed to get your students actively talking:

Free Samples
Conversation Control

Shop
General English
Business English
ESP



Learn more on why these work