How do you find a job teaching English overseas?

interview
For some odd reason, in the last couple of days I've been asked in several forums, FB, twitter-tweets and by email:

How do you find a job in TEFL?



Of course, each time I hear this question it makes me, on initial reaction reach for that very special google link -you know the one I mean? - but the second I've had a chance to think, I remember how confusing (and exciting) it all was in the beginning for me too.

So here are the really useful links which will answer this question:
job boards
ning communities
twitter search
new global freelance network
Books

Did I miss another useful book, site or do you know of @twitterhandle with links to new jobs?

Go on ahead and add the details below.

Best,
Karenne

1 Response to “How do you find a job teaching English overseas?”

  • Unknown says:
    June 05, 2009

    Another site for finding jobs:
    www.tefl.com
    I got a great job through them ;))

 

Visitors and Regular Readers

Facebook

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Communities of Practice

Blog Archive

Directories, catalogs and Back Links

Adult Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites



The EFL ESL Blog List TotalESL.com - ESL/EFL/TEFL Teaching Jobs and Teacher Resumes

International Blogging Directory

Recent Posts

Simply Conversations

Pedagogically sound materials designed to get your students actively talking:

Free Samples
Conversation Control

Shop
General English
Business English
ESP



Learn more on why these work